At F5 Storm Shelters, we are all about bringing an innovative, cutting edge mindset to the tornado shelter industry. When we first started designing shelters in 2009, our goal was to integrate peace of mind and function. Ideally, your storm shelter will never be used for protection from storms, and statistically it is unlikely you will be exposed to a tornado. But, as we all know, the unthinkable can happen. Which is why we provide solutions by addressing your before and after the storm concerns. In the unlikely event a storm approaches you will be completely safe in an F5 Storm Shelter. For the other days of the year you should be able to make use of your F5 tornado shelter and the space it occupies. Ergo, many of our products include integrated shelving so as to be usable all year long as well as multiple ways to escape if ever needed. These offered shelters are the only safe rooms on the market with an adaptable integrated storage shelving system. All nine of our certified shelter designs have been tested at Texas Tech and exceed FEMA 360 and ICC 500 guidelines. We manufacture every shelter in Nixa, Missouri, and uphold the highest quality standards throughout every step of the manufacturing process.
How We Stand Apart
- We use the highest quality steel from mills located in the United States
- All welds on on our tornado shelters are performed by certified welders
- Our integral shelving and ventilation system is an industry exclusive
- Our storm shelter models are priced competitively
- Free delivery and installation within 30 miles of Springfield, Missouri
- No cost financing available W.A.C
We Test Our Shelters
We take the shelter testing process very seriously. Our goal is to surpass the testing parameters used at Texas Tech by 50%. Every F5 Storm Shelter design meets or exceeds FEMA 320, FEMA 361, and ICC 500.
Texas Tech—Our Second Home